Information is published upon approval by administrators and in accordance with the platform policy, which you can read below:
- The platform’s working languages are Russian and English. Applications to add organization/project/announcement in other languages will not be considered.
- Platform users agree to the collection, storage, processing and publication of information indicated in the form. Throughout moderation, platform administrators reserve the right to edit information intended for publication in order to optimize its amount.
- The use of any website materials is possible for non-commercial purposes only, indicating the source of information and direct links to the Digital History Network database.
- Administrators are entitled not to post any given organization on the site, if the information indicated in the form does not meet one or more of the criteria below:
- Organisations presented on the platform:
- make central historical periods and memorable occasions more accessible to their target audience focusing on multiple historical themes (World War Two, Holocaust, Jewish heritage, repressions, Soviet history, prisoners of war and others)
- apply modern IT-solutions in historical educational and research work
- pursue non-commercial goals (museums, archives, NGOs, universities and others).
- The information on organization activities is sufficiently covered and presented in full.
- Application is completed in at least one of the working languages - Russian and/or English. We urge you to fill out forms in two languages, otherwise if one of the language versions is missing, administrators have the right to undertake text translation without consulting or obtaining consent from the authors.
- The information specified in the form does not contain hate speech and does not incite hatred, xenophobia and chauvinism. Administrators also reserve the right not to publish information or create user accounts that are involved in activities aimed at harassment, incitement to hatred, violence and misinformation against any social groups in society or individual citizens.
Please address any queries related to moderation policy or placement of your organisation / projects / announcements / materials here: firstname.lastname@example.org