Yanka Kupala Grodno State University
Type of activity
The history of the Yanka Kupala Grodno State University begins in 1940, when a teacher's school was first created, and later in 1944 it became pedagogical institute. In 1978, the Pedagogical Institute was transformed into Grodno State University named after Yanka Kupala. Currently, university has enrolled more than 10,000 students. It comprises 15 faculties and 65 departments, as well as 4 colleges.